The 2020 Northwest Law & Mental Health Conference will be held March 13 at the Doubletree Hotel in Portland, Oregon.
The Northwest Law & Mental Health Conference brings together dozens of expert speakers with legal, clinical, and lived experience to discuss the confluence of law and mental illness.
Keynote Speaker is Faith Harper, author of Unf*ck Your Brain
Special Guest is Nan Waller, Presiding Judge of the Multnomah County Circuit Court
CLICK HERE – Registration for the conference is open now
Thanks to our generous sponsors, partial scholarships for full-time students and people with lived experience of mental illness, addiction, or alcoholism are now available for $50.
The Northwest Law & Mental Health Conference is designed for attorneys and law enforcement, public and private clinicians; healthcare administrators; students of the law, social work, psychology and psychiatry; policy designers and elected officials; and companies and individuals involved with the care and welfare of people with mental illness.
The conference offers continuing education credit for clinicians through the National Association of Social Workers of Oregon, for attorneys through the Oregon State Bar Association, and for law enforcement through the Oregon State Department of Public Safety Standards And Training. The conference is approved for credit through the Mental Health & Addiction Certification Board of Oregon.
Conference Sponsors 2020
- Multnomah County and the Mental Health & Addictions Division
- Oregon Health Authority – Oregon State Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
- Oregon Health Science University – Department of Psychiatry
- Providence Health & Services
- Bridgeway Recovery
- Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare
- Central City Concern
- Clackamas County Behavioral Health Division
- Oregon Council for Behavioral Health
- Oregon Department of Public Safety Standards and Training
- Oregon Public Health Division
- Washington County
- Washington County District Attorney