The Northwest Law & Mental Health Conference is a program of the Mental Health Association of Portland.
Program Committee for the 2019 Conference includes
- Morgyn Beckman, MD – Multnomah County
- Judge Juliet Britton – Beaverton Municipal Court
- Beckie Child, MSW – Portland State University
- Emily Cooper, JD – Disability Rights Oregon
- Alison Bort, PHD, JD – Psychiatric Security Review Board
- Jason Renaud – Mental Health Association of Portland
- Lisa Naito, JD – Naito Public Affairs
The coordinator of the Conference is Jason Renaud. Send sponsorship and exhibitor inquiries to him at: email@example.com
Nominations for the 2019 award for Peer Advocate of the Year are closed.
Applications for scholarships for the conference are closed.
Learn more about the Mental Health Association of Portland